expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 8 April 2013

BEING BOOKISH

Hello everyone! I hope your day is going great. I have been reading a lot of book lately, and yes most of them are eBooks. Am not saying that eBooks are not good and stuff but i am actually missing reading a physical copy. I know that "books" are "books" but there is a difference in reading a physical copy and a digital one. The smell of the papers, the late night "lamp light" reading, the sound of paper as you turn the pages of a book, and the satisfaction of keeping a book away after reading it, what else can a book lover probably ask for. You know, there are many things that people enjoy doing the most. And yes, they differ from person to person (everybody knows), and similarly I enjoy 2 things THE MOST in my life,
1st: solving a hard question (physics, chem., maths and computer science)
2nd: finishing a great book
Oh and also the smell of the papers, OMG they are sooo divine for me.
And Now that i am missing physical copies, i am thinking to finally buy a physical edition. But that doesn’t mean I am not going to read eBooks, I will read them simultaneously. I miss paperbacks bad so can't really help it anymore.

                                    so here goes the list of the books i have eye on this time:
                                                  PHYSICAL:
                                                     INKDEATH


                                                                            2nd
                                             THE GAME OF THRONES COMPLETE SET! (1-4)
            ( THESE BOOKS ARE KINDA COSTLY FOR ME, BUT I AM TRYING TO SAVE MONEY )



And well there i paused thinking about expensive print copes and moved to eBooks instead cause  print copies in my country go as much as 500 bucks and the game of thrones, complete box set of four books pictured above will cost me 1500 bucks. so i am really really saving my money! And thinking about other print copies right now will bring me nothing but eternal sorrow and despair.

                                   DIGITAL BOOKS:
                                     RENHALA 

                                      AFTERLIFE ACADEMY:
                                               3rd
                                   UNDEAD HEART

                                                   4th
                                    QUITE CONTRARY
                               (funny how she looks just like me)
so these were the books i downloaded/got in exchange of honest review/ requested )

thanks for visiting, leave a comment about what you think. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...